Friday, July 20, 2012

  Last night Gina and I went to an ARP meeting in Mesa.  I had missed so much by being away on a fabulous vacation so when Gina suggested it I agreed.
  We went over step four in the meeting about giving an honest account (written) of your life. I am going to be honest about one of my "honest moments" so hold on to your hats! I feel extreme guilt for not judging situations correctly.  Throughout my life, I have received inspiration and even visions and dreams but none about my dearest JoDee and Julie.  Why? Many times I think I am over everything but then I see the hurt in you, JoDee, and I crumple. The analogy of swimming hit me weeks ago but it is the opposite of Megan's and Andee's swim.  I see myself finally getting to the shore and able to get out but JoDee is still there and I can't get out without her. 
  Jo, I don't care if everyone knows but I am worried about you.  I love you and will not get out of the water without you.  You have suffered many hurtful things but you have all of us. You may not be ready to swim to the shore but we will wait for you.
  I love you all and have a firm testimony that the Atonement works.  Last night one man said that the ARP program is just a step by step way to take advantage of the Atonement in our lives.  I agree.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys went! I need to find a meeting somewhere this coming week.

    ReplyDelete