Monday, July 2, 2012

week 3

Tyler and I went to ARP together last night.  I must admit that I'm still baffled and blank in my personal journey.  While it's abundantly clear that I need this for myself, my road lacks focus.  And I'm all about focus so that's a struggle.

What IS clear to me is how powerful the spirit is at these meetings each week.  I am humbled and refreshed by the testimonies of the people I have met there.  And that is a profound understatement.  These are people who faced/are still facing HUGE battles.  But they are taking the offensive, fighting for their lives and freedom.  I am truly strengthened by their stories.

This week's personal goal for me is abundantly clear:  Get on my knees as soon as I roll out of bed each day!  Keeping it simple.  Anyone want to join me?


1 comment:

  1. Before I pee, before I grab the crying child out of bed, I'm going to make it first thing, or I forget when everyone has a million needs in the morning. I'll join you.

    ReplyDelete